Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the BALMESSENCE ™ (the “Site”). These terms and conditions apply to the Site, which is operated and administered by Wellness United Inc (the “Company”) and all of its divisions, subsidiaries, and affiliate operated internet Sites, which reference these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of this Site, which is provided by our Company. By accessing this Site, you are indicating your acknowledgment and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions are subject to change by our Company at any time at its discretion. Your use of this Site after such changes are implemented constitutes your acknowledgment and acceptance of the changes.
The Company grants you a non-transferable and revocable license to use the Site, under the Terms and Conditions described, for the purpose of shopping for personal items sold on the Site. Commercial use or use on behalf of any third party is prohibited, except as explicitly permitted by the Company in advance. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions shall result in the immediate revocation of the license granted in this paragraph.
Access to this Site
You agree to use this Site only for the lawful purposes described in more detail in the “Restrictions on Use” section below. You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of the Site, render the Site inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to the Site or the Content (Content shall mean pictures/visuals, videos, text, audio, numbers, oral content, sounds, animations, documents, data, applications,, search engine, blogs, graphic and any such matter that is on the Site). You agree not to add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify the Content, or to attempt to access any Content that is not intended for you. You agree not to use the Site in any manner that might interfere with the rights of third parties. To access this Site or some of the resources it has to offer, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of this Site that all the information you provide on this Site will be correct, current, and complete. If our Company believes the information you provide is not correct, current, or complete, we have the right to refuse you access to this Site or any of its resources, and to terminate or suspend your access at any time, without notice.
Restrictions on use
This Site is provided solely for non-commercial, personal use, and/or so that you may learn about our Company and the services that we provide. You may not use this Site for any other purpose, including any commercial purpose, without our Company’s express prior written consent. For example, you may not (and may not authorize any other party to) (i) co-brand this Site, or (ii) frame this Site, or (iii) hyper-link to this Site, without the express prior written permission of an authorized representative of our Company. For purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “co-branding” means to display a name, logo, trademark, or other means of attribution or identification of any party in such a manner as is reasonably likely to give a user the impression that such other party has the right to display, publish, or distribute this Site or any of the Content accessible within this Site. You agree to assist and cooperate with our Company in preventing any unauthorized co-branding, framing or hyper-linking.
The material and Content accessible from this Site, and any other World Wide Web Site owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by our Company is the proprietary information of our Company or the party that provided the Content to our Company, and our Company or the party that provided the Content to our Company retains all right, title, and interest in the Content. Accordingly, the Content may not be copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of our Company, or unless authorized in writing elsewhere on our Site, except that you may print out a copy of the Content solely for your personal use. You are prohibited from using any of the trademarks or logos appearing throughout the Site without the express written permission of our Company.
This Site and its Content are protected by UAE and/or any other foreign copyright laws that may apply to the Content, and belongs to the Company or its partners and affiliates. The copyrights for the Content are owned by the Company or other copyright owners who have authorized their use on this Site. You may download and reprint Content for non-commercial, non-public, personal use only (If you are browsing this Site as an employee or member of any business or organization, you may download and reprint Content only for educational or other non-commercial purposes within your business or organization, except as otherwise permitted by the Company, for example in certain password-restricted areas of the Site). You may not manipulate or alter in any way images or other Content on the Site.
You hereby grant to our Company the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display all content, remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information communicated to our Company through this Site (together, hereinafter known as the “Submission”), and to incorporate any Submission in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. Our Company will not be required to treat any Submission as confidential, and may use any Submission in its business (including without limitation, for products or advertising) without incurring any liability for royalties or any other consideration of any kind, and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in future Company operations. By making a Submission, you are guaranteeing to us that you have the legal right to post the content in the Submission and that it will not violate any law or the rights of any person or entity.
Protecting the online privacy of children is especially important to us, and those under the age of 21 are protected by Federal UAE laws. For that reason, our Company does not knowingly permit children under the age of 21 to become registered members of our Sites, or to buy goods and services on our Sites, without verifiable parental consent. Our Company does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information about children under 21, except with their parent’s express consent.
If we ever include children under the age of 21 years as part of our intended Site audience, those specific web pages will, in accordance with the provisions of the laws of the UAE be clearly identified and provide an explicit privacy notice; and we will provide processes to obtain parental approval, provide access to information and allow parents to request removal of their children’s personal information.
Our Company cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that may manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to this Site for the reconstruction of any lost data. Our Company does not assume any responsibility or risk for your use of the internet.
The Company makes no express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever with respect to the Site, the service or the content. The Company expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, with regard to the Site, the service, the content, and any product or service furnished or to be furnished via the Site. The Company does not warrant that the functions performed by the Site or the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, or that defects in the Site or the service will be corrected. The Company does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the content, or that any errors in the content will be corrected. The Site, the service and the Content are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
Limitation on liability
The Company makes no representations or warranties in connection with this Site, whether express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of satisfactory quality, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose, except to the extent such warranties are not legally excludable. To the fullest extent permissible the Company will not be liable for interruption of business; loss or damages of any kind incurred as a result of dealings with or the presence of the Site or any hyper-links to the Site; access delays or access interruptions to the Site; computer viruses, system failure or any malfunction which may occur in connection with your use of our Site; any inaccuracies or omissions or misleading, false or deceptive statements in the content; or, any events beyond the Company's reasonable control. Furthermore, to the fullest extent permitted by law the Company will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other damages of any kind related to your use of the Site and in no event shall the Company and any of its employees or agents maximum aggregate liability exceed one thousand United Arab Dirhams (AED 1,000).
Exclusions of Liability
Any disclaimers and exclusions of liability in these Terms and Conditions shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Company or any of its employees or agents or fraud. These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by UAE law. If any provisions of these disclaimers and exclusions are deemed to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
You will indemnify and hold Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, content providers, service providers, employees, agents, officers, directors, and contractors (hereinafter known as the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you, including any use of Content other than as expressly authorized in these Terms and Conditions. You agree that the Indemnified Parties will have no liability in connection with any such breach or unauthorized use, and you agree to indemnify any and all resulting loss, damages, judgments, awards, costs, expenses, and attorney’s fees of the Indemnified Parties in connection therewith. You will also indemnify and hold the Indemnified Parties harmless from and against any claims brought by third parties arising out of your use of the information accessed from this Site.
Information you provide
You may not post, send, submit, publish, or transmit in connection with this Site any material that:
- you do not have the right to post, including proprietary material of any third party;
- advocates illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act;
- is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent;
- does not pertain directly to this Site;
- threatens or abuses others, libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, is obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive, harassing, threatening or offensive;
- seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
- infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including violating anyone’s copyrights or trademarks or their rights of publicity;
- violates any law or may be considered to violate any law of the UAE;
- impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the content;
- advertises any commercial endeavor (e.g., offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.g., conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services) except as may be specifically authorized by the Company;
- solicits funds, advertisers or sponsors;
- includes programs which contain viruses, worms and/or Trojan horses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications;
- disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise act in a way which affects the ability of other people to engage in real time activities via this Site;
- includes MP3 format files;
- amounts to a ‘pyramid’ or similar scheme;
- disobeys any policy or regulations established from time to time regarding use of this Site or any networks connected to this Site; or
- contains hyper-links to other sites that contain content that falls within the descriptions set forth above.
- Although under no obligation to do so, our Company reserves the right to monitor use of this Site to determine compliance with these Terms and Conditions, as well as the right to remove or refuse any information for any reason. Notwithstanding these rights, you remain solely responsible for the content of your Submissions. You acknowledge and agree that neither the Company nor any third party that provides Content to Company will assume or have any liability for any action or inaction by the Company or such third party with respect to any Submission.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
Security& Responsibility for Your account
If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection. The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules. You must provide accurate and complete information when you create your account on the Site (“Balmessence Account”). This includes providing current contact information so we know how to reach you. We encourage you use passwords that use a combinations of upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your Balmessence Account, and you agree to keep your Balmessence Account login and password secure. Please immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized changes or use of your Balmessence Account. Any passwords used for this Site are for individual use only. You will be responsible for the security of your password (if any). Company will be entitled to monitor your password and, at its discretion, require you to change it.
If you use a password that Company considers unsecure, the Company will be entitled to require the password to be changed and/or terminate your Balmessence Account.
You are prohibited from using any services or facilities provided in connection with this Site to compromise security or tamper with system resources and/or accounts. The use or distribution of tools designed for compromising security (e.g., password guessing programs, cracking tools or network probing tools) is strictly prohibited. If you become involved in any violation of system security, the Company reserves the right to release your details to system administrators at other Sites in order to assist them in resolving security incidents. The Company reserves the right to investigate suspected violations of these Terms and Conditions of Use. The Company reserves the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing the Company to disclose the identity of anyone posting any e-mail messages, or publishing or otherwise making available any materials that are believed to violate these Terms and Conditions. By using this Site you waive and hold harmless the Company from any claims resulting from any action taken by the Company during or as a result of its investigations and/or from any actions taken as a consequence of investigationsby either the Company or any law enforcement authorities.
By using this Site you agree to keep the Site and the Company safe by not engaging in the following prohibited activities:
- Use, store, transfer, share or post content that is: profane, violent, threatening, racially abusive, seeks to harm or exploit children, defamatory, encourages illegal activity, fraudulent, misleading, and deceptive, creates a risk of harm to any person or any property, pornographic or illegal in any manner or violates any intellectual property rights
- Use or display the name of the Site or any trademark associated with the Site or the Company with the Company’s express written consent
- Collect any Balmessence Account content or information or otherwise access the Site using automated means without the Company’s prior express written consent
- Access any other Balmessence Account other than your own, without their express permission
- Tamper with non-public areas of the Site
- Interfere in any way with the Site’s operating system;
- Attempt to access any Balmessence Accounts
- Attempt to infect the Site with any virus or malware
- Send unsolicited spam or other forms of solicitation through the Site; and
- Violate any law or regulation when using in any way the Site.
Your Registration and Account
As a Balmessence platform user you agree to the following:
- You will not provide false personal information or create an account for anyone other than yourself;
- You will keep your Balmessence Account up to date
- You will not create more than one Balmessence Account on the Site;
- You will not use the Site if you are under the age of 21;
- You will not share your password with others or let anyone else use your Balmessence Account
- The Company have the right to remove or reclaim your Balmessence Account under any circumstances we deem appropriate.
The Company’s Right of Removal of Balmessence Account(s)
If the Company removes or disables your Balmessence Account Balmessence removes or disables your account, you agree you will not create another account without the Company’s express permission.
The Company may report Acceptable Use Policy violations to the proper law enforcement agency or other appropriate third parties. When reporting violations to enforcement officials, we retain the right to disclose pertinent customer information to aid in the investigation and prosecution of the illegal activity or activities that have taken place.
Arbitration and Dispute Resolution
These Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted and governed by the laws in force in United Arab Emirates. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE. United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration under the Arbitration Rules of the DIFC-LCIA Arbitration Centre, which Rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference into this Clause. The number of arbitrators shall be one. The seat, or legal place, of arbitration shall be the DIFC. The language to be used in the arbitration shall be English; the decision of the tribunal shall be final and binding. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Site reserves the right to pursue the protection of intellectual property rights and confidential information through injunctive or other equitable relief through the courts.
In addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, the Company may, without prior notice to you, immediately terminate the Terms and Conditions or revoke any or all of your rights granted under the Terms and Conditions. Upon any termination of the Terms and Conditions, you shall immediately cease all access to and use of the Site and the Company shall, in addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, immediately revoke all password(s) and account identification issued to you (including information relating to your Balmessence Account) and deny your access to and use of this Site in whole or in part. Any termination of the Terms and Conditions shall not affect the respective rights and obligations (including without limitation, payment obligations) of you and the Company arising before the date of termination. You furthermore agree that the Site shall not be liable to you or to any other person as a result of any such suspension or termination. If you are dissatisfied with the Site or with any terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines, or practices of the Company or the Site, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Site.
Order acceptance and Pricing
Please note that there are cases when an order cannot be processed for various reasons. The Site reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order for any reason at any given time. You may be asked to provide additional verifications or information, including but not limited to phone number and address, before the Company accepts the order.
The Company is determined to provide the most accurate pricing information on the Site to our users; however, errors may still occur, such as cases when the price, description or features of an item is not displayed correctly on the Site. As such, the Company reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order. In the event that an item is mispriced, the Company may, at our own discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. The Company shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged.
Kindly note that no orders will be shipped and no services will be provided to the following countries: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen.
Payment for all products and services offered on the side will only be accepted in United Arab Emirates Dirhams or United States of America Dollars. In addition the Site will accept the following credit cards: Visa and Mastercard.
We accept PayPal and cash on delivery payments in AED (in UAE). Online payment using VISA and Mastercard credit/debit card in AED will follow soon.
The information provided on Balmessence Site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging of any product that is sold or mentioned on the Site. You should not use any of the information on this Site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.
What information do we collect?
Your privacy is very important to us. We are providing this policy to inform you how we use the information we collect, the choices you have concerning the collection and use of such information, and disclosure of information on our service.
We collect information from you when you register on our Balmessence site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our Site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number.
How we collect information:
We collect information in three basic ways:
- We collect information that you voluntarily provide to become a registered user (“User”) of our Site.
- We collect information when you register to join the Site by logging into an account that you already have with certain third-party social networking sites (“SNS”) (including, but not limited to, Facebook and Twitter) via our Site. If you are not currently registered as a User on the Site and you click on “Sign in Using Facebook,” you will first be asked to enter your Facebook credentials and then be given the option to register and join the Site.
- When you browse or use the Site, technological tools including “Log Data” and “Cookies” collect certain information, as explained in the following section.
What information we collect and how we use it
We use your Personal Information (in some cases, in conjunction with your “Non-Identifying Information,” see below) to provide the following services to you.
- Account registration. We create your User Account for your use of the Site based upon the Personal Information you provide.
- Communications. We use your Personal Information to contact you with the Site’s newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, special offers and other information that may be of interest to you. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications or update your “preferences” information in your account settings. (See “Your choices regarding information,” below
- Customer service. We use your Personal Information to respond to your questions and/or inquiries.
- Non-Identifying information. We also collect other information that you provide as part of registration, the operation, and personalization of your pages on the Site that cannot reasonably be used to identify or contact you (e.g., without limitation, age, and individual preferences) (“Non-Identifying Information”). Certain Non-Identifying Information would be considered a part of your Personal Information if it were combined with other identifiers (for example, combining your zip code with your street address) in a way that enables you to be personally identified or contacted. But the same pieces of information are considered Non-Identifying Information when they are taken alone or combined only with other Non-Identifying Information (for example, your viewing preferences) We may combine your Personal Information with Non-Identifying Information and aggregate it with information collected from other Site Users to attempt to provide you with a better experience, to improve the quality and value of the Service and to analyze and understand how our Service is used. We may also use the combined information without aggregating it to serve you specifically, for instance, to deliver a product to you according to your preferences or restrictions.
- Mobile Software. Our mobile software allows Users to access and use the Site from their mobile devices.
- Log Data. When you visit the Site, whether as a User or a non-registered user just browsing, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as the browser type or the webpage you were visiting before you came to our Site, pages of our Site that you visit, the time spent on those pages, the information you search for on those Sites, access times and dates, and other statistics. We use this information to monitor and analyze use of the Site to increase our Service’s functionality and user-friendliness and to better tailor our Service to our visitors’ needs. For example, some of this information is collected so that when you visit the Site again, it will recognize you and the information could then be used to serve advertisements and other information appropriate to your interests. We also use this information to verify that visitors of the Site meet the criteria required to process their requests.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience - your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website - we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To improve customer service - your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs to process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature to send periodic emails
- The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- You will not be sent any unsolicited material unless you indicate that you want to receive details about products, offers, and events when you register on the Site.
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway provider’s database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers. All credit/debit cards’ details or information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leases to any third parties.
- To process credit card transactions, it is inevitable to have stringent security measures deployed over the systems to ensure the security of the card details collected while handling a transaction.
- There are 4 levels of certification in which 4 is the basic level of certification as defined by PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) the regulatory board which lays down the regulations for credit card security measures.
- Our payment gateway provider PayFort is certified with PCI DSS Level 1, which is the highest level of certification instituted by the organization. It involves the encryption of the card data stored in our system and periodic vulnerability tests of our systems to seclude the possibility of hacking or phishing attacks from external or internal sources.
- However, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you provide to us or guarantee that information on the Site may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by unauthorized persons.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise, transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating the Site, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Children Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
This Site is not directed to children under 21. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 21. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact us. If we become aware that a child under 21 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our files. Our Site, and the products and the services offered on our Site are all directed to people who are at least 21 years old or older.
Dubai Design District, Building 4, Tower A, Floor 2 Office 204, P.O. Box 333292
Links to other sites and services
The Site contains links to other third-party websites and online services. If you choose to visit another website or online service by clicking on a link, you will be directed to that third party’s website or online service. The fact that we may link to a website or online service is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices. We do not exercise control over third-party websites and online services, and these third parties may place their own cookies or other files on your computer and collect data or solicit Personal Information and Non-Identifying Information from you. Other sites and online services follow different rules regarding the collection, use and/or disclosure of Personal Information and Non-Identifying Information. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites or online services you visit before providing any information or using such websites or services. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our Site and welcome any feedback about these third party sites.
Transfer of information
• Your information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction.
• If you are located outside the United Arab Emirates and choose to provide information to us, The Site will transfer Personal Information to the United Arab Emirates and processes it there.
How to contact us
If you have any questions about this Policy or any of the practices described herein, please contact us at +971 4 451 6083, or use our contact form
• The Site may share aggregated and non-identifying information about our visitors and members collected through the registration process as well as through online surveys and promotions with selected advertisers.
• We may use their parties advertisement companies to serve ads when you visit our Site.
• These companies may use information (not including your name, address, e-mail address, or phone number) about your visits to this and other website in order to provide advertisements on this Site and other sites about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
• We may periodically conduct both individual and business surveys. We encourage our members to participate in these voluntary surveys because they provide us with important information that helps us to improve the type of services we offer and how we provide them to you. Your personal information and responses will remain confidential, even if a third party conducts the survey.
• It is the site policy not to use or share personal information in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
• However the Site may disclose personal information or information regarding use of the Site platform, if for any reason, in our sole discretion, we believe that it is reasonable to do so, including: to satisfy laws, regulations or other legal requests from such information; to disclose information that is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our Terms & Conditions policy or other policies; to operate the Site platform properly, or to protect the Site , its employees or users.
• Any information that you disclose in public areas of our website or the Internet may become public information. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose personal information in these areas.
• The Site platform will never sell your information to a third party. However, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party “hackers” from illegally obtaining this information.
Cancellation, Exchange, and Refund Policy
On our website (the “Site”) we do not permit refunds, exchange, and returns as an option due to changing your mind about the product purchased on the Site. Refunds, exchange, and returns will only be issued subject to approval for the valid reasons mentioned below:
- defects in design, materials, and workmanship
- unsatisfactory quality or fit for the purposes for which they are intended
- the products being past their expiry dates at the time of delivery.
- Incorrect products delivered compared to ordered products
- Refunds will be done only through the original Mode of Payment.
Refunds, exchange or replacement will only be offered to the same person who originally purchased the products on the Site and the Site may ask for further identification.
We only offer replacement of faulty, damaged, unsatisfactory quality, expired or incorrect products within 7 days from the date of the receipt of your written replacement request, which shall be submitted by you on the same day you received your order and discovered the faulty/incorrect product. In this case, we will replace it for you free of charge. You shall provide pictures of damaged/faulty, unsatisfactory quality, expired or incorrect products with your written replacement/return request delivery.
Outlined Conditions Relating to Refunds:
- In any case where the Site has approved a refund on the product purchased on the Site, valid matching photographic I.D of the person who purchased the product will be required. The person who purchased the product and the person asking for the refund have to be the same person.
- The Site will not issue a refund based on the customer providing wrong registration information during the register process, which does not match their photographic I.D. when asking for a refund.
- In any case, where the Site has approved a refund, we will only refund in the same form of currency and method of purchase (cash or card) used for the purchase. For example, if the item was purchased with a credit card, credit will be issued to that same card. We offer a refund, within ten (10) days for credit card purchase and fourteen (14) days for cash from the date of the receipt of your written refund/return request, provided that goods are in their original, unopened and unused condition as per below mentioned, standards:
- in their original box, include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Are complete, unused, and in “as new” condition as you received them (if you have opened the box to examine the product it must have been done so without damaging the box and factory packaging/seals or damaging the product in any way) and must be carefully re-packaged as received.
- The Site will issue a refund and do return for free only for faulty, damaged, unsatisfactory quality, expired or incorrect products.
- NO returns will be done for free for products ordered by mistake, or without a valid reason and the charge of AED 17 will apply for each attempt of collection of returns in the UAE. Regarding international returns, you will be contacted and notified of the charges by our shipping partner.
- In any case, where the Site has approved a refund on the product purchased on the Site, the refund will be done after successful collection of the product from you by our shipping partner and provide that product is in good condition, in its original box and unused.
- All returned goods will be examined upon receipt. You will be notified immediately if we are unable to offer refund, replacement or exchange if your product has been opened or used. We will process your return as quickly as possible and will notify you by email once your refund, replacement or exchange has been processed.
Important: You shall ensure that return products are in good condition and unopened. If you fail to return the product, the Site will be entitled to make a claim against you for the losses it suffered.
How to Refund or Exchange:
1. Please email us at email@example.com to notify us of the product you would like to return. You will need to provide full details of your order number, which is provided in the documentation that arrives with your order, together with details and pictures of the items you wish to return or exchange.
2. Once you have received a confirmation that we will accept a return for your product, please make sure you indicate whether you would like a refund, replacement or exchange. Please remember that in order for the return to be processed you must ensure that ALL returned items are in good condition and unopened.
3. Schedule a return for your package with the courier provider designated by our team. You must also provide the copy of shipping invoice supplied with your order documentation when you handover return products to our courier. Delivery charges for returning the products, if it is not due to faulty, damaged expired or incorrect products, are to be paid by you and are your responsibility.
Payment Methods For Buying Products
The Site offers various methods of payments:
Cash on Delivery
Credit Card online
We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard/debit card in AED.
Most credit cards have a two-factor authentication process. After filling out the credit card information and confirming the payment, you will be directed to a page prompting you for a pin or a password. This additional security step is issued and controlled by your bank.
The Site will not issue any charges if the order has not been dispatched for delivery yet.
You shall notify us in writing about canceling your order on the same day of placing the order and before the order has been dispatched.
Orders for UAE can still be canceled free of charge on the same day or before the order has been collected by our courier partner company.
Our courier will contact you to arrange the delivery. At this time, you shall inform them if you wish to cancel. Once delivery is confirmed, the order cannot be canceled. If a cancellation has been done after confirming delivery with the courier,
we will process a refund and 10% administration charge will be deducted from the total invoice value in case of credit card payment. If you selected cash on delivery payment method and confirmed the delivery with the courier,
you will have to pay delivery charge of AED 17 to our courier partner company directly when they do delivery to you and return of the order at the same time