We detected your location is outside our Delivery Area.you are accessing the website for UAE would you like to continue this website?
Yes continue on UAE
Please select your Delivery Destination.
What information do we collect?
Your privacy is very important to us. We are providing this policy to inform you how we use the information we collect, the choices you have concerning the collection and use of such information, and disclosure of information on our service.
We collect information from you when you register on our Balmessence site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our Site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number.
How we collect information:
We collect information in three basic ways:
What information we collect and how we use it
We use your Personal Information (in some cases, in conjunction with your “Non-Identifying Information,” see below) to provide the following services to you.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
How do we protect your information?
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise, transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating the Site, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Children Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
This Site is not directed to children under 21. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 21. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact us. If we become aware that a child under 21 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our files. Our Site, and the products and the services offered on our Site are all directed to people who are at least 21 years old or older.
Dubai Design District, Building 4, Tower A, Floor 2 Office 204, P.O. Box 333292
Links to other sites and services
The Site contains links to other third-party websites and online services. If you choose to visit another website or online service by clicking on a link, you will be directed to that third party’s website or online service. The fact that we may link to a website or online service is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices. We do not exercise control over third-party websites and online services, and these third parties may place their own cookies or other files on your computer and collect data or solicit Personal Information and Non-Identifying Information from you. Other sites and online services follow different rules regarding the collection, use and/or disclosure of Personal Information and Non-Identifying Information. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites or online services you visit before providing any information or using such websites or services. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our Site and welcome any feedback about these third party sites.
Transfer of information
• Your information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction.
• If you are located outside the United Arab Emirates and choose to provide information to us, The Site will transfer Personal Information to the United Arab Emirates and processes it there.
How to contact us
If you have any questions about this Policy or any of the practices described herein, please contact us at +971 4 451 6083, or use our contact form
• The Site may share aggregated and non-identifying information about our visitors and members collected through the registration process as well as through online surveys and promotions with selected advertisers.
• We may use their parties advertisement companies to serve ads when you visit our Site.
• These companies may use information (not including your name, address, e-mail address, or phone number) about your visits to this and other website in order to provide advertisements on this Site and other sites about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
• We may periodically conduct both individual and business surveys. We encourage our members to participate in these voluntary surveys because they provide us with important information that helps us to improve the type of services we offer and how we provide them to you. Your personal information and responses will remain confidential, even if a third party conducts the survey.
• It is the site policy not to use or share personal information in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
• However the Site may disclose personal information or information regarding use of the Site platform, if for any reason, in our sole discretion, we believe that it is reasonable to do so, including: to satisfy laws, regulations or other legal requests from such information; to disclose information that is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our Terms & Conditions policy or other policies; to operate the Site platform properly, or to protect the Site , its employees or users.
• Any information that you disclose in public areas of our website or the Internet may become public information. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose personal information in these areas.
• The Site platform will never sell your information to a third party. However, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party “hackers” from illegally obtaining this information.